02 03 Gallimaufry Grove: You Know Anything is Possible When... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

You Know Anything is Possible When...

34

You know anything is possible when you look over and the broom is standing by itself.  No, really.  It isn't a trick.  I looked over where we keep the brooms, and Pickle Mickle's broom was standing all by itself.  I wasn't sure whether to be creeped out by it or just decide it was going to be a great day.  I opted for the latter, because who wants a creepy Saturday?


 Here's another shot of the world's most amazing broom.  Do you think it will start sweeping the floors by itself next?


My sons helped me clean the house today -- and that's almost as good as a broom that sweeps for you.  I think I'll settle for that, because I might faint if I walked in and the broom was cleaning my kitchen for me.  (I might faint if I walked in and my boys were cleaning the kitchen for me, too, but that's beside the point...)


Have a Great Saturday!!

Angela

Labels:

35 36 37 38