02 03 Gallimaufry Grove: Porch Swing: Before & After 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Porch Swing: Before & After

34
Last summer someone in our church had purchased a new porch swing and were thinking about throwing this one in the trash.  They gave it to us instead.  I figured I could probably refurbish it when I had time, so we kept it.  For a year.


It had seen better days.


This summer, I was determined to do something about it, so I got some outdoor fabric and got to work. Here is the "new" swing:


It seems happier with it's new life.  What do you think?


I thought about doing a tutorial on this, but figured you would either:
A.  Just buy a new swing, already.
or
B.  If you already knew how to sew, you would probably already know how to do this.



Have a great day!!

Angela



Labels:

35 36 37 38