02 03 Gallimaufry Grove: What I've been doing lately... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I've been doing lately...

34
It has been a little quiet on the blog this week.  That's because I have been busy with a little project.  Our church youth group is about to go to church camp.  Every year they do several things to raise the money needed.  One of our youth group fund raisers is a Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction.  After the dinner, the youth group auctions off arts and crafts made by people within our church.  It's always fun to see the talent our folks have.

Last year, May-May knitted a beautiful cable scarf.  This year, she is submitting a pen and watercolor, and also a set of knitted dishcloths.  Mustache (my 13 year old son) and I decided we wanted to get in on the action, too.  He made a wood burned box with our local University mascot and I sewed up a cute little apron:


Here it is on my favorite model:


If you want it, you can come bid on it this Sunday.  ;)  
Or, if you don't live around here you could always make your own.  
I used a free tutorial from Sew4Home found here.

Have a great day!

Angela


Labels:

35 36 37 38