02 03 Gallimaufry Grove: What's Going On at Gallimaufry Grove? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's Going On at Gallimaufry Grove?

34


Things have been busy over here.  I've got lots of neat things coming down the pike for you.  Right now I have lots of all-natural skin care products in the testing phase.  I'll be rolling those out for you soon.  I've got some cooking recipes to share with you, some organizational posts coming and posts about juggling it all without drowning (still working that one out).  There are more refashions just waiting to be made.

There are even possible plans for a special place called For Pastor's Wives Only.  This would be a closed and protected area where I could share things that only a Pastor's Wife would need or understand.  It would also be a place where Pastor's Wives could comment and share things safely and privately.  If I decide to do it, I hope to roll it out this summer when I have a little more time.

I've also got plans to make things easier to find on the blog.  There are so many different topics and projects here now that it is getting a little difficult to navigate.  That will probably happen over the summer as well, because things are too busy right now for me to pull it off.

Meanwhile, I'm still busy being a mom, homeschooling and doing the Pastor's Wife thing.

What kinds of things would you like to see me post about?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Have a great day!

Angela

Never miss another post!  Follow Gallimaufry Grove in the sidebar!


Labels:

35 36 37 38